Tuesday, February 13, 2007

This is my first post on my new blog.

This is going to be a mixed bag - a training diary, a place for family and friends to be able to catch up with my busy life, a place where my sponsors can see my results, a place to vent, have fun and share.

I thought it would be a good idea to give my sponsors another return on their investment on me. Any product that a company provides me with I endorse it, spread the word about it, let friends use it, and give it good reviews on the mtn bike forms that I regularly go on. I feel that if a company is going to provide me with any kind of time, effort or product, it's my job to give them a proper return on it.

I'm excited about my blog. It'll change as I become more familiar with it so please come back often.

Thanks for tunning in!

No comments: