Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Was really hoping that we weren't going to get all this snow. . . but we did. Was looking forward to getting out for a long road ride this weekend. Instead I had to settle for spin class this morning. Last one for the year - next week is off and the following I'll be racing at Uxbridge (if things work out the way I hope they do).
Hard to believe that, after the last two spin classes, we had 15 classes. I started late, but made most all of them over the winter. Glad I did them this year - kept me motivated, broke up the hard interval sessions that I did during the week, had helped me to stay on track with the training plan. Thanks Gilles for leading a great class all these weeks - it was a lot of fun, mixed in with a lot of suffering.
Cheers.

No comments: