Friday, June 15, 2007

Race Support - anyone??

My nephew and his girlfriend (Hi Mike and Allison) were supposed to come and help do pit support with Chris next weekend at Solstice, but have unfortunately had to back out. No worries guys. I've been trying to find someone else to help out. Chris did it last year, but has a hard time staying awake at night, let along kicking my ass to keep going.

I need someone who won't let me quit if things go wrong or I'm fading. You up for the task? All expenses paid! Give me a shout if you want to do it.

2 comments:

Matt Spak said...

Hey Craig

no worries about support. We have mom, my aunt and jen there. I don't think they would mind helping you since we are on the same site.

the original big ring said...

Tell 'em to wear shit kickers - I may need some kicking.