Monday, July 30, 2007

Lenny


Rode SMH for about 2.5 hours this afternoon with Lenny. He put me to shame on a couple technical climbs. If there were awards for Most Improved Player, Lenny would get it! I don't know anyone who was able to learn to ride technical stuff so naturally and so quickly. It must be the toast, peanut butter and tomato sandwiches he eats.

Clip of Lenny riding Decent.

The price Leonard had pay for riding so well today were a few mechanicals . . .

- hard to pedal with a bent chain.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

A few things...

Thanks for the kind words.

They're not sandwiches, only one piece of toast.

It's spelt Leonard!

Lenny

the original big ring said...

Woooooops! Fixed it Leonard. = )

The Vegan Vagabond said...

Lenny is my hero!

Anonymous said...

Tanya, we have somethnig in common... I'm my hero too!! LOL...

Actually, you have put new meaning into the term "cross country"! You're my hero!!

Lenny

Anonymous said...

Nice to see he's kept that chain as clean as you did Craig!

..or do you go over and clean it for him??

the original big ring said...

Mark - is was at one time my bike - I made Lenny sign an agreement to make sure it was kept clean at all times.

Anonymous said...

Not just any agreement either, it's 81 pages!!