Sunday, August 5, 2007

Name That Poo

It's time once again for another installment of . . . . "Name That Poo!".

What creature made this poo?

First correct answer recieves a copy of Debbie Gibson's album, Electric Youth.


No, it's not dog shit. Do you really think that I am going to put a picture of regular, old dog shit on my blog? Get real man. Why would I waste my time?

I really should have taken a side-view shot, because that shit was pilled real high.

Did a real nice three or so hour ride this afternoon with Peter and Tanya, via O'Brien - Wakefield - Lac Phillipe. Got a few photos of the ride, but the one above was the only one that turned out (yes, it's a bit blurry). Sorry guys - was hoping to put up a nice shot of the ride.

Rode the SS for the first time since getting the 29'er. Took a little while to get used to it again. Felt weird to be on it, so small compared to the 29'er.

If I had any doubt of the merits of a 29'er before today, they are forever extinguished. I am completely sold on the advantages of a 29'er.

Name That Poo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Debbie Gibson is hawt.

..lots hawt.

And that big bear poo was still piled high yesterday, so it's got some stayin power.
(Its the one on the 50 between Herridge n' 52 right?)

M

the original big ring said...

WE HAVE A WINNER!