Thursday, October 25, 2007

Off My Feet

Had my second set of injections for the varicose veins in my right leg today after work. All bandaged up from my toes to my knee. Good news is that this is the last 'big' injection of foam (that's what they called it today!) for my right leg and should pretty much shrink the big ugly vein AND I only have to be bandaged for three days, and keep the exercise levels low for just a week. The bad news, it's supposed to get pretty painful in the next couple of days and fugly for about two - good thing it's not bathing suit season, cause whatever would I do!?!

They're going to start the next round on my left leg in early December and will finish it off in the new year. What's freaky is that you're not allowed to fly for two weeks after the procedure. I wonder why? Maybe I'd blow up from the expanse of the 'foam'.

No comments: