Thursday, January 17, 2008

Weight: V.2

Seems lots of other bloggers/riders are talking about weight too. 'Tis the season I guess.

Was just over on Adam's blog last night and he's going through the same thing. He got the idea of posting his daily weight at the end of each post. I'm not going to steal that idea, but I might do it from time to time - just to let you know where I am at. And, again, like Adam said . . . .

"You then can heckle or encourage me as is appropriate."

. . . . say what you must. Both the positives and the negatives are going to inspire me. I may be wearing a muumuu now, but just you weight (like that play on words?).


Before I go, I'd just like to say 'thanks' to everyone who wrote me e-mails/comments with great advice and support. Much appreciated!

No comments: