Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Workie


Life has certainly been busy this past couple of weeks (this one included). Family commitments, a basement renovation, stoooooopid report cards & IEPs to write . . . . all work and no play makes Craig a dull boy.

Hopefully back to regular blogcasting mid-to-late this week. Lots to write about, lots of missed opportunities to ride my bike, hang out with the team, get the skis ready, start my training, report on top secret stuff, and cycling news that news to me. More to come - stay tunned.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are tuned for all you have to say .What about a naked tubeless sealant review??
PS. I'm a 29er now, no more 26" mtb.
João

the original big ring said...

that's awesome Joao! You loving it or what!?!?!

naked reviews are in the work!

The Vegan Vagabond said...

don't forget to tell me when its time to do the skis!! its snowing today, yay!

Anonymous said...

Of course I'm loving it.
But still want to try a SS Vassago with rigid fork and 2.3 tires...
Misty??!!!
Do you want to have a rider in Europe?(If you want I can sell's them here!!!)
29er's are great