Sunday, January 18, 2009

Kaaa - Booooom



Warming up, getting ready to TT while watching stage 14 of the '07 Tour. Dig the double chin at the end . . . . Fatty-McFats-Alot. Tis the season to be losing weight - it's coming off surely, but slowly.


I attempted another 4.8km TT yesterday morning to help nail down my power profile. I suck at time trialing. Suck in a big way. One reason, I never do it. I have no idea how to pace myself. I guess this is something that you learn to do and having a power profile that lets you know what kind of wattage that you can push for certain amounts of time would help.

Training with the PowerTap takes all of the guess work out of how hard I should be training. I'm pretty certain I've got my endurance zone dialed in. Heavy & hard intervals are not in the plans for a little while, so I've got some time to find my high end zones. Good thing too because I blew up, in a big way, during the TT with only a km to go.
Ka-BOOM!

Big ring everywhere. Will have to do another test later in the week, which I am not looking forward to . . . I don't like hurting this early in the year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shave yer legs, it hurts less. :-)

W