Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Saga

If any of you have ever visited the dark side you may have noticed Peter's completely transparent, obvious and one-sided bromance towards Dicky. Seems he has a thing for skinny, fast southern fellas who ride single speeds. Dicky, being a popular cycling blogger, may have not had time to snipe back and fourth with the Misfits mastermind, teasing and taunting the dark-one the way a mistress dominatrix spanks her clients. But let's face it, he's out of his league trying to keep up with the big boys of the single speed cycling world in the states.

Feeling shunned and turned out into the cold, what's he going to do? Look for some other soul to fill the empty pit inside of him. Through his sniping, he has marked me - I have become that soul.

He underestimated me. He underestimated my power. He underestimated my resolve. What he has found is a fierce competitor. Yes, he may have (narrowly) won this battle, but will he win the war?

The saga has begun.
But we all know how it ends.


8 comments:

Matt Spak said...

To bad the battle couldn't continue at Solstice, but there is the Mansfield Marathon Race.

I'm planning on staying as far away from you two as I can.

Peter Keiller said...

you'll be safe in your pit Spak...

and you Barlow.
i am your father...

dicky said...

This is all very homo-erotic.

The Vegan Vagabond said...

you two should just do it and get it over with.

Unknown said...

Get a ROOM!!

Chris said...

I thought I felt a disturbance in the Flow.

Anonymous said...

What the hell is the "flow?"

Dude...watch the movies, but stay away from these two flirts.

Anonymous said...

"This is all very homo-erotic."

we are all homos up here rich.
Remember that night about a two years back when you thought it was some dog in your tent...
that was me! licking you silly.

I love it when you hit me boy!

It's the cold winter nights that do it to us. A warm nut is a saved nut.
Like that sham-wow guys says "you're gonna like my nuts!"