Friday, February 23, 2007

I can't believe my eyes

My beautiful frame from Desalvo Custom Cycles today. It arrived at work and I couldn't wait to get home to open it. I tore into the box right there in front of my class. Even they were impressed! Words don't do it justice. Mike sent me a photo from his shop once he got it back from Spectrum and said it didn't do it justice. I am speechless and completely stoked to get it built and to be able to ride it.

Steel (Columbus Zona) frame with Reynolds carbon seatstays.

Check out that headbadge.
Missing from photo is the matching Reynolds Uzzo Pro carbon fork.

What a paint job.



Signed by Mike.
That's not a decal - "Desalvo" is handpainted.
Cool integrated seat clamp.
Thank you so much Mike Desalvo for building me this incredible bike. You are an artist indeed! Once it's built up I'll post some photos. Cheers.

No comments: