Saturday, March 3, 2007

Spin

Just got home a little while ago from spin class. Good class today - spent 55 minutes at mid/low endurance intensity and 28 minutes just below LT, semi-race pace. Fun class with turns to pace each other kept it interesting. Followed by some stretching and core body work made for a good morning. I like the Saturday morning spins as it is a break from the higher intensity stuff that I end up doing at the bike shop (Mon. Wed. & Fri.) and more fun than when I do my long, slow endurance spins in the basement by myself on alternating days of the week. All necessary evils for training.

Snow temperatures are warm (0 degrees) so if it's a classic day, looks like warm goopy wax or klister. So, looks like it's going to be a skating day - should be fast! Will do the 25km loop, my goal is only three short water breaks and only at the top of the bigger, longer climbs.

Finished off the Desalvo this morning before class - will post some photos later today.
Cheerios.

No comments: