Tuesday, June 5, 2007

What the hell????

Had a funny feeling that something was following me Sunday during my ride in the park. Felt like eyes were watching me. Would look over my shoulder and thought that I caught a glimpse of something as I crested a hill - but then it was gone.

Rode a little longer.

Still felt like something was watching me.

Eerie feeling.

Wouldn't go away.

Kept coming.

Finally caught a quick glimpse.
What was it? What the hell was following me?

Could it be........??

It seemed to be about the same size.

It smelled bad.

Shit!! Time to move!I was scared. Really scared.

Then . . . . .

. . . . . I . . . .

. . . . .realized . . . . .

. . . . .it was . . . . .

. . . . . him!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap! Is that guy taking a dump outside on a toilet??

Matt Spak said...

Lucky you had gears to out run that scary thing!!!!!! I think I would rather have had the bigfoot following me!!!

Papa G said...

Dude! That is some scary shit!

Anonymous said...

Yo Cranky! Got some TP?!