Sunday, January 6, 2008

Year

Seems lots of folks who blog are doing their year-in-review posts. I thought about it myself. I didn't start this blog until last February, so that's where my year starts. Here's my attempt.

February
- the start of my blog and getting my new Desalvo

March
- North Carolina road trip

April
- Uxbridge Icebreaker & hypothermia

May
- Mansfield 8 Hr Race

June
- Summer Solstice 24 Hr Solo

July









- ate lobster and had a bath (and I wonder why I'm fat!?!)

August















- Kindgom Trails road trip & Hot August Nights 24 Hr Solo

September














- Kingdom Trails road trip (part II) & Paul's Dirty Enduro

October











- registered for The BC Bike Race & formed Big Ring Racing team

November
- rediscovered the Chelsea trails and rode for fun

December













- obtained sponsorship for '08 season from Ergon and Vassago

No comments: