Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Snow Banks & Road Trip

The main focus of folks from most of Ontario this past weekend, and even early this week, has been the big snow storm that hit us. Ottawa got the worst of it with 51 cm falling. I just got back into town tonight and spent two hours shoveling a drive-way that was partially done. The snowbank at the end of my drive-way is easily ten feet tall. The snow is high, real high, stupid high. I'm tempted to post a picture, but I've done so much of that this winter, I just don't want to anymore. I just want winter to be done.

Two more sleeps and all of this snow will be distance in the horizon as I make my way south for a little road trip.

Just a taste . . .



*none of the people in the video are me or anyone I know, but they're riding trail that we'll be on. Whoot!

No comments: