Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Off

That's it. One more sleep 'til I take off for out west and the BC Bike Race. I'm beat and tired, so I am looking forward to hitting the hay a little early tonight. There's absolutely nothing else that I can do to prepare for this race (or is there?!). I'm looking forward to getting on the plane and just relaxing and waiting for it all to unfold so that I can soak it all in and enjoy every minute of it. It's been almost an entire year of anticipation and now it's upon me. Hard to believe!

I just want to thank, most importantly Chrissie, and family and friends who have wished me 'good luck' and support in the race - it's meant a lot and very much appreciated.

Stay tunned, I've got some pre-written blogs that will automatically post each day that I am gone. There will be a link at the bottom of each post to the BC Race home page which will have a daily stage report and photos.

See you after the race! Whoot!

Just a little something to remember me by while I'm gone. Hugs and kisses.

1 comment:

MCF said...

You're HOT! Kick some ass out there!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it! :)