Saturday, July 26, 2008

Smack Down

Spent all of today in preparation of tomorrow's Big Ring Racing Invitational Mock Grand Prix Event (also known as: 100% Big Time All American Super Happy Race Gathering) - which I am going to win.

Washed and waxed the bike, including each and every spoke - everyone knows that waxed spokes make you go 4% faster. Washed, pressed and folded my race kit so it's easy to get into first thing in the morning after my rub down. Been carb loading all day.

Shaved my legs.

Took my EPO.

Dr. Ferrari was no where to be found, so I worked myself through it
while watching a stage of The Tour. Apparently there is no mandatory drug test tomorrow, so as long as the powers-to-be don't read my blog I'm clean. I hope this doesn't happen.
(* I wasn't really taking EPO, I was just shooting heroine.)

To be honest, I'll probably be the only one to line up at the start after everyone reads this. Lenny will probably show up to collect the slowest rider award,
as he's been predicting all week long.

Be afraid comrades!

1 comment:

MCF said...

Good luck Craig! :)