Sunday, October 19, 2008

One is the lonliest number


Couldn't find anyone to go for a ride yesterday. It was a beautiful Fall Saturday afternoon.
What's up with that?!


These trails were just raked last weekend. Now completely covered over.
Even Jebus on couldn't part the leaves.



Big wide bars on the Jabber. They bit me hooking a tree and threw me down
faster than Jimmy Snuka superflying you.

Got up, dusted myself off and realized I had a flat. Went to change it and I broke the top off my spare while filling it up. D'oh! Had to patch up the flat.

Got that straightened out and ten minutes later my cleat tore away from the bottom of my shoe. D'oh! The part that you screw the cleat into rusted out. Luckily I was able to use the other two holes.

I don't think that I've had that many mechanicals and trouble in the last two months of riding. No matter. It was a beautiful day to get mechanicals and I was grinning ear to ear all ride.

No comments: