Friday, January 8, 2010

Power


Powertap says, "No!"

I've been on the trainer five or six times now over the past week. It's good to be back on the bike. I'm s-l-o-w-l-y working the length of time that my arse can handle sitting on it's delicate under carriage. I'm also working on getting into last year's power zones or at least my base and endurance zones.

Yes, I know . . . . I should be using new power zones for this year . . . . however, I am in no mood to be testing for new zones. Two reasons: first, they'd be lower than last year's - my pride (I do have a smiggen of it) won't let me; and second, the testing hurts - it really hurts and I don't want to do that right now. Meh.

Weight is also s-l-o-w-l-y coming down. Was up to 207 lbs - gasp! Now at 205 lbs.
I could just stay in the Clydesdale category . . . . .

1 comment:

As Minhas Pedaladas said...

Hi CraigStrong!
Go for it on the new come back.

Have fun!
João