Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ski no more

Fugging hill seemed like it was never going to end.

Climbing Fortune Parkway on my last ski a couple weeks ago.

Champlain Look-off
It was my last skate ski of the season.
R.I.P. xc/skate ski season.
Burn to the ground snow, burn to the ground.
I'm done.
Riding outdoors has ruined me. If it's nice enough to be on the bike, that's where I'll be.

I put a nice thick layer of base wax on my skis, packed up the waxing bench, wax and iron.
I don't want to see them again until next December.
A little disappointed that I didn't ski more this season. Meh. This past Fall/Winter was unlike any other I've experienced and that's my excuse. I'm paying for it now with my extra girth, tight fitting pants and ability to block out the sun.
Again . . . meh.

1 comment:

The Evil MGE! said...

Last year=23 days on the board,

This year=3 days on the board.

The bike gets the prize...Me

Training to kick your arse in September....just sayin