Sunday, February 25, 2007

Thank you Progold - Prolink Chain Lube

A new sponsor is onboard. Many thanks to Van at Progold for sponsoring me this upcoming race season. I have used Prolink Chain Lube for the past three or four season and nothing else. It runs clean and smooth - just what you need on your bike! I'll add reviews once I've had the opportunity to try out other Progold products. Check them out here:
http://www.progoldmfr.com/

Didn't post yesterday, had a pretty busy day. Did an 1.5 hr spin class at the RA Centre in the morning - Gilles is gradually working us harder. I enjoy the class and it goes by fast with others to ride with. After that I came home and worked on the new bike for a while -will post some pictures shortly. And last night we were with friends enjoying some fine Mexican cooking - thanks Chantal & Collin!

Had a hard workout today - skate skied 1hr 55 minutes for a total of 24km. Too many hills in the Gats! Didn't break any land speed records, but kept a steady state throughout with only two or three little stops. Got back to the car, changed quickly, refilled my water bottle and grabbed my classic skis and headed out for another 1.5hrs. Was slow, steady and a good way to cool down from the skate ski. That's it - going to bed. Cheers!

No comments: