Saturday, April 28, 2007

Where's Workshop Waldo?

That was my workshop last night. What a busy mess going on. Can you count the bikes? Can't see them all, but there were eight in there. Worked on half of them.
  • Commuter got new pair of Kenda Kwick Rollers slicks put on it
  • the Desalvo got it's new FSA carbon seatpost installed - my knee will be happy now!
  • prep'ed the Eclipse for Mark to pick up (hint, hint)
  • tore down Julie's bike and started the clean up/rebuild on it
This arrived earlier this week. A tiny little ipod shuffle - can you believe the size of the thing? An important training tool - keeps my ears happy and my mind occupied on those long, long rides. Will be using it to keep me pumped and alert in the wee wee hours at the 24hr races.
Box o'tires arrived Thursday. Still missing Dred Tread - back ordered.
FSA seatpost

May need to find a new home for the Stumpjumper. It's not that I don't love it, I do - very much so. Can't disclose anything else right now . . . . stay tunned, exciting news on the horizon.

1 comment:

gwadzilla said...

I need to straighten up my shop area...

which means building a SHOP AREA!

which also means THINNING THE HERD

too many antique bikes

old 26ers that I do not ride
old frames I will never build up