Monday, June 25, 2007

Bounced Back

Hold your horses . . . .give me a second . . . .I'll post some news (and pictures) in a little bit. I'm moving slowly this morning. Let me get some coffee into me . . . mmmmmm, coffee.

Got back late last night, I'm off work today (suckas!) . . . . so you can figure that I raced.

I managed to bounce back from the early onset of a cold, flu, chicken pox, malaria, typhoid fever, the plague, bird flue, west nile virus, cooties, heebie jeebies or whatever it was that was making me feel like crap.

**MOM, got your message:
David had the chicken pox, I had the mumps & measels. I never had the chicken pox. I hope I don't get them! **

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did great Craig!
You almost made me wish I was out there doing the same thing...almost! Now we need a picture of those lovely nipple guards in action!

Anonymous said...

Awesome job Craig!!
Congrats on the results and amazing job pushing past the really tough time(s).

Matt Spak said...

Great job Craig. Fought of the demons.