Monday, June 25, 2007

Sank you, sank you, sank you

I'm going to get to a full race report, pictures (here are some), some taunting and teasing, photoshop fun, etc. But first I have to say thank you . . . .

My pit captain, biggest fan and supporter . . .
Chris, I couldn't have done it without her. In the darkest, gloomiest parts of the race she talked me through it and kept me going. Thank you, thank you, thank you Chrissie - you're the bestest!

Thanks so much to Matt & Jenn's mom,
Doris, and auntie, Ruth - always awake and in the pit helping keeping us warm, fed and encouraged. Thank you!

The guys who helped with the bike maintenance.
Tobin and Lenny, I know you guys helped out more than once - so much appreciated! Thank you!

Thanks to everyone in the Fishing Hole who cheered, checked in, gave me a kick in the arse, and made me laugh. Mark, Gilles, Step, Chantal, Collin, Pierre, Al, Rick, Matt, Jen, Joey, Steve, Marc. Please forgive if I have left anyone out - my memory is a bit scrambled this morning.

Thanks Jenn for helping massage the cramps out of my quads at three in the morning - couldn't have gotten off that cot if you weren't there.

Thanks to the boys at Tall Tree Cycles for lending me the pop-up and helping me get the bike ready to race. Thanks to my sponsors: Kenda, Wingnutgear, OmegaWhey, Progold Ubricants, Zeal Optics, and Crank Brothers.

I had the best support crew and extended support crew. Everything went smoothly and I couldn't have asked for better. Thanks again everyone! This if for you:
24 Hrs of Nippily Protection.

More to come . . . . Cheers!

No comments: