Monday, March 24, 2008

The Sock Site & Iron Maiden

Are you looking for socks, custom jerseys, active wear and thermal underwear? Search no more! The Sock Site has it all and at very reasonable and competitive prices. Give Nick a shout or an e-mail and he'll hook you up.


Check out the wicked Iron Maiden jersey that Nick sent up to me:

I dig this jersey and can't help but to rock out in it while playing some
air guitar with Eddie on my chest. I'm sure that all the roadies up in the park this season will love me for wearing it - I'll fit right in with all the European race kits.
Hey, be sure to get a good look at it when you're passing me at races this season!

When I was just a punk kid growing up back in Sydney, Cape Breton I fit right in with the rest of the head-bangers. I remember even chasing the Iron Maiden tour bus out of town after they played a concert - wicked!

Cheers Nick!

2 comments:

the original big ring said...

I'm wicked!

sbobet said...

in with all the European race kits.
Hey, be sure to sbo
sbo
get a good look at it when you're passing me