Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Farty McSpends-Alot

Don't do it.
I refuse to do it this year.
Refuse.
If my family already doesn't know that I love them due to all the time away I spend from them, well, there's no point in spending dollars I don't have.
Rose peddles and sonnets say enough and I don't have to worry about sizes or colours and shopping at The Gap.
My present to my family, especially my wife, may be just sitting down and playing a board game or cards - she loves that kind of stuff . . . I hate it.
I hope she doesn't read this.

** Thanks to the VV, I am now only 2.666666 "Followers" away from my goal of one-third of Bad Idea Racing followers.

3 comments:

The Evil MGE! said...

My wife is giving me cash towards my new Misfit frame since that fugger wouldn't give me one for free. I had to get her somethin.

The Evil MGE! said...

Blog Owner Approvals are gay!

Peter Keiller said...

gay like a fox.