Friday, April 1, 2011

Go-NC-SS-Hoff



 Thursday ride with Scott was my first attempt at sorting it out.  Very easy to use and so many possible mounts on the bike.  I had it placed about mid way on the top tube.  It would have maybe more effective closer to the front of the bike as my legs pumping up and down are a bit distracting.  I purchased the chest strap mount dealie and will be experimenting with that down in NC next week.

Daddy got a new camera for his birthday.  Whaa hoooo!  I've been wanting one of these for a long time.  I had really hoped to be able to pick one up for my trip to Colorado last Fall, alas I have it now and just in time for a week's riding in North Carolina with Curvy Butt.  Will have some editing to do when I get back with all the trails we'll be riding.
GoPro HD 960
The annual pilgrimage will have me riding with Dicky again this year for at least one day and hopefully will hook up with Bill and Eric as well.  Dicky was also good enough to pull a few strings last year to hook us up with a tour of Industry Nine (clicky clicky for our visit).  This year he's again waved his interweb/celebrity influence and managed to get us a tour at Cane Creek.  Will have a blog post about that in the coming weeks.  

I am looking forward to riding the diSSent ALC and comparing the ride quality to the Fe.

As I do almost every year that I head down to NC, I leave you with something to do . . . .


3 comments:

Kim said...

Wow. Yeah, that viewpoint is pretty disturbing. Crotch-cam!

the original big ring said...

Don't pretend you don't like it! And I prefer "Junk Cam".

Cheers!

Big Bikes said...

And hey, if you get three more Go Pros, you can do stuff like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-oyjdZD-lY

- t