Monday, April 30, 2007

Tall Tree Cycles

Some of you think that you are pretty smart, figuring out my hint the other night about my big news. Well, you were right!
Drum roll please . . . da-da da-da da-da da-da da-da da-da . . .
I am very pleased and excited to say that Tall Tree Cycles in Westboro are my new sponsor.


I am super stoked about this all. Will and Thom are two easy going guys who are really enthusiastic about riding and knowledgable about bikes. I like the idea of supporting a new store, one that's in my neighborhood, one that isn't huge and pushing stuff on you that you don't need. They here to support you and make sure what you're riding with/on works best for you.

I am very proud to represent Tall Tree Cycles and I feel that I have a place to "call home", so to speak - a shop/team backing me up. My role will be racing under their name, wearing their jersey/shorts, supporting their store, helping out at demo days, etc.

What's more is, that since Tall Tree Cycles are a Niner Bike rep, I will also be riding/racing a 29'er this season. This specific bike to be exact. I cannot wait to get on this bike! More to come on that.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations.

Matt Spak said...

congrates Craig. A shop sponser is better than a bike sponser. Now are you going to be racing on the bike they have on their logo?

the original big ring said...

Sank you - sank you very much!

gwadzilla said...

that bike looks sweet!

gwadzilla said...

I need a 29er race bike...
I love my Surly Karate Monkey
it just is not a real race bike

the original big ring said...

I can't wait to get it built up! I was riding around on one the other day at the shop and it felt awesome.