Tuesday, May 1, 2007

So Freak'in Busy!!

What a crazy freak'in busy week! Sooo much happening. First off - everything at home is out of whack and we're out of routine with our bathroom being demolished and the reno on it starting.


We've been running around each night after work picking up supplies for the bathroom and trying to sort out logistics on it all.

Work is nuts - I usually have one staff meeting a month - this week I have three in a row after work.

Jacks is at his nanny's (Chris' mom's place) - all the banging and noise would have upset him. He's a big, big dog . . . but a big sook! I miss him very much.

Eight weeks out from Solstice. This is the start of my interval training.
Rest day yesterday, today was intervals: pyramid 1 min on (hard all out effort, fast as you can go), 1 off, 2 on, 2 off, 3 on . . . . you get the picture. All the ways up to five minutes, then work your way back down to 1 minute again. After that I did some 90 second hill intervals: first 60 seated, last 30 standing - hard out as fast as you can go. Whew! Legs were spent on the spin home! Got my nutrition into me as soon as I got home and stretched. Tomorrow I'm off. Thursday more intervals.
Cheers.

No comments: