Monday, November 26, 2007

ill'n

I didn't get out skiing this weekend. My body has been fighting some sort of flu the past week. It really started to knock the wind out of me Friday. With warm temperatures this weekend, it would have made very fast skate skiing up in the park. Unfortunately, my fat, sick, lazy ass was on the couch for most of the weekend.

I got to the gym tonight for a leg workout, but now feel like a bag O'crap. Tomorrow I've got spin class and core body with 'the gang'.

The warm temps are sticking around and a call for rain, we might lose all the snow that fell. Might be a different story over in the Gats though. Hope we get a dumping . . . . I'm itching to get out for a ski.

1 comment:

Golonghardman said...

Theres an excellent base on the parkways, i got out early Sun for a little ski to make up for not getting out Sat, well worth the drive. Hang in there...