Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Just a glimpse . . .

I've been taking my time and really enjoying building my Desalvo. I'm just about done - only a few last touches and I'll post some complete pictures. Here is a peek at it so far:








Today turned out to be a recovery day. I had to check my training schedule as I thought that I could go for a skate ski (would have been perfect too with the warm temperatures - snow would have been fast!), however, today was a scheduled recovery day. Got to stick to a plan - if you're not planning your training, you're wasting your time.

Was going to do an 40 min active recovery ride (slow, slow easy spin) but opted to get some stuff done around the house and some loose ends tied up - good way to free up the weekend. I did do a nice long, slow stretch - great for loosening the muscles and promoting recovery and growth.

No comments: