Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Come back from a weekend of racing and it's go, go, go. No time to fart! Cleaning up from the race, doctor's appointments, dentist appointments, catching up on yard work, getting ready for coach's sufferfest-climbing weekend at Mt. St Marie starting Saturday (and ending Monday), meetings to go to, and blah, blah, blah. Luckily this is a rest week. One more three week block of hard training to go - then I'll peak. Yeah, that's right . . . . apparently I'll peak. Peek-a-boo! Peak for BC so that I can go over peaks (the mountain variety).

I'm so busy that I can't even make tonight's first Camp Fortune Sunset Series race. I really like this race and was planning on taking out the new, top secret bike (really, I've got to get around to unveiling that soon). Good luck to all the big ringers racing tonight.

No comments: