Monday, March 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Chrissie!

Won't be training today . . . . two reasons: the first, and most important, it's my wife's (Christine) birthday today and second, it's a recovery day (three days on, one day off).
We (we're both teachers) are also on March Break, so no work for us! Woooohooooo! Have a whole day planned out for Chris - should be fun.

As per training, I've been thinking that I may also make this week an active recovery week, meaning no hard or long training sessions. I haven't had a recovery period in three to four weeks. It's smart to take a week off, let the body recover and build to become stronger. It's hard doing nothing or very little though.

It'll be okay though, as part of my b-day present to Chris is to paint and work on our kitchen. So I don't think that I'm going to have to much time sitting around going crazy because I'm not turning the cranks or skiing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! Happy Birthday to Christine today! Will I be in your blog when I come to visit at the end of March? This is very nifty cool!!

Elizabeth