Thursday, April 19, 2007

Shorty

Just a beautiful day today - so nice to see the sunshine and warm temperatures. No way I wasn't going to ride today.
Did a short ride today - couldn't get out for a long one, not time for intervals - so I went out for about and hour and a half and just spun the legs out - flushed the crap from my legs brought on by yesterdays ride. Setting myself up for two long, back to back rides this weekend. Plan is to put in 100km rides on Saturday & Sunday. Not a tonne of miles, but starting to accustom the body to more work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

100k each day, sounds nice. Hows' the new bike?

I bought a road bike last weekend, 50 bucks. It's totally old school but it will be good for training and to see how I feel about road riding.

Have a great weekend!!!

the original big ring said...

Nice Lenny! Now you can come out for some training rides. You going to shave your legs too?
I think you'll really like road riding - nothing like it, quiet, fast, easier to maintain a steady state of work (ie. heart rate zones). We'll get you hooked!