Thursday, February 19, 2009

Artsy

Thank you to all of those who sent me well wishes, sympathy cards, e-mails, phone calls and who stopped in to hope for a speedy recovery from my "athletes foot" infected toe. (did you read any sarcasm into that?)

For lack of any blog fodder today, here are a couple pieces of bike art that you'll find in my basement . . . . yes folks, I am desperate for a blog post. Desperateness aside, the art is pretty nice.

Picked this up in the tiny village of Castellane, France during our trip this past August.


Look familiar?
Got this for Christmas this year. Nothing like a naked lady on your wall.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Dude I have that same poster (1st one) in my office here at home. LOVE that pic. The naked one i couldn't have. I'd end up letting the devil make use for my idle hands. ;)