Friday, May 1, 2009

Editor and Weekends Off

The response from my post on Wednesday was overwhelming. Well, maybe not overwhelming ('overwhelming' makes it sound like millions tuned in and responded) . . . . . I received a couple e-mails and some comments on the blog informing me of people who are willing and very capable of kicking my ass. I've been given times and dates.

I really should have taken the time to think about the possible outcomes before posting. Sometimes I speak/type without thinking - which usually gets me into some kind of trouble. Now that I have publicly announced my intention to suffer in order to get a little faster, I guess that I am going to have to back that up. Suffering . . . . indeed.
*Note to self: keep thoughts to self.

Which leads me to my second search. Wanted: Editor to edit my blog posts. Applicant must have the ability to speak some reason into my pea sized brain before I hit the 'publish' button.

On a blogging house-keeping note: for the next few of months I am going to be taking the weekends off from blogging. With a new baby in the house, ride times increasing, my house hold chores piling up, family time to be had, and an attempt to make life a little bit less stressful and simple, I've decided to step away from the computer on the weekends. Besides, who wants to be sitting in front of the computer on the weekends when you can be outdoors and actually living what you come here to read about. I'll make the odd exception - i.e. if the weather is crap and I'm stuck in side or if I am bored silly (I'm rarely bored).


No comments: